Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Antonio Brown wants to be the G.O.A.T. a
PHOENIX Michael Hoomanawanui will try to do once what Tom Waddle Jersey Ben Roethlisberger did twice, and Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie couldnt do twice.That would be winning a Super Bowl ring with one of the longest names in Super Bowl history.MORE: Just call Slater Mr. Special Teams| From valet to Super Bowl in a monthTheres got to be one with 13 or 14 letters, right? Im at 12, the Patriots ace blocking tight end told Sporting News. Houshmandzadeh was going to be my first gue s.Unfortunately, former Bengals and Seahawks wide receiver T.J. Houshmandzadeh never played in a Super Bowl. Neither did former Cardinals running back LaRod Stephens-Howling nor Steelers fullback Chris Fuamatu- Jordan Howard Jersey Maafala.Roethlisberger's last name has14 letters and Rodgers-Cromartie's has16, both having Hoomanawanui beat. But in terms of full, non-hyphenated first and last names, Hoomanawanui owns the big-game big-name game.When you pair Hoomanawanui with Rob Gronkowski blocking on the same line, Gale Sayers Jersey the Seahawks defense has a handful with that mouthful in Super Bowl XLIX.Hoomanawanuis jersey has become more popular since he became a Patriot in 2012. It caused a problem initially when more people wanted to buy a replica on NFL Shop.My family was trying to order them, and they got on the website and it was spelled wrong. Harold Jones-Quartey Jersey So my sister said when she contacted them, You got the name wrong, They said No we didnt.She said, Yes you did, it'smy last name. Its kind of a funny story, but they got it right.Thanks to NESN.com, we havevisual evidence of the shop'ssnafu.Luckily, there was a simple solution.They just had to usesmaller letters, Hoomanawanui said.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)